Wednesday 19 February 2014

Springtime babies

Another friend called the other week looking for a shower gift and I was so happy to finally get to use this fresh and spring-like fabric from Michael Miller. Paired with a little Chartreuse Kona Cotton I think this set is so sweet and fresh for a little boy while still feeling completely modern.

I loved it so much I had to go ahead and reorder the fabric...I'm thinking of a baby blanket for the shop maybe, or who knows, it could be another baby set, we'll have to wait and see!

 






My stand by gift was always the eclectic mix of "must haves" for mommy-hood - the cup holder for the stroller, hooks to hold your purse, the bags to hold a dirty diaper (because we've all been in that washroom with no garbage before, how does that even happen!?) - and typically I'd also include an outfit or pajama's for around 9mths+ because that's where most of my shower gifts seemed to taper off. What is your favorite thing to give as a baby gift? Do you resist the teeny tiny clothes or jump in with both feet and buy the whole collection for the new baby?

Linking up at:

Elizabeth and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment