Monday 5 November 2012

Merlin and the Princess

A belated Happy Halloween!

I'm not the type to dress up or do a lot of decorations around the house for this particular holiday but I love the costumes. They were the treats at the end of this falls KCWC. That said, it was still a solid week of costume making in the run up to Halloween. Partly, I like to wait until the 11th hour to confirm the kids costume choices. I'm not sure what I'd do if I spent all those hours putting together costumes only to hear that they wanted something else.

Anyhow here are my little Halloween treasures on their way out the door for some trick or treating. It was cold and rainy so they didn't last long out there but we sure had fun getting them dressed up.



 





Turning his sister into a frog

Hope you all had a safe and happy night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment