Thursday 14 June 2012

Back online

I find myself writing this post with a whole new respect for the women who blog 5 times a week, while caring for children, completing projects and just getting things done. One order for wedding favors managed to completely derailed me for weeks. Now, 5 days after getting 240 of these little darlings in the mail:


I am finally getting back to my own projects, including this blog. Sorry for the long absence.

With the weather change I've been finding that my little guy is too hot in most of his blankets and my summer weight blankets were all infant sized so I thought I would tackle a new blanket that will actually survive the fast approaching transition from crib to bed (ok - that thought still makes me shudder.) I've made the blanket with a moda fabric called Ten little things, perfect to complement the transportation theme in little man's room and backed the blanket with a red cuddle fabric. I like the weight of the blanket overall and the little guy just can't wait to sleep with all the trucks.



I've also been working on a few new items for my shop. I finished this new wedding favor design:


a new ring bearer pillow:


I hope over the next few weeks I'll be able to complete some totally new projects for my wedding line, but the list of at home projects just keeps growing and I have a birthday party to plan for my oldest. She turns 4 at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment