Monday 12 August 2013

Into the deep end

So I have been furiously sewing items to stock up my etsy shops. Yes, I did pluralize that...the second shop is officially open. It's still a little light by way of products but this week I should get across that 8 item barrier (I think my first shop was stuck there for 3 months). I'm finding it really interesting to sew for the different shops, it's as if they pull from really different parts of my creative energy and I find it's really working from me. Now, depending on my mood, I sew for myself, my children, my adult shop or my children's shop and it's blowing my mind how much is being completed. I'm thrilled.

Here's a little peak at some of the new pieces I've completed:

 
Tote Bags now available at Thread

 
Soother Clips / Toy Tethers now available at Thread too

There is more to come, check back next Monday to see some new products featured. I'm also looking for feedback on what items you might like to see tutorials on, leave me a comment or email me at threadbykristen@gmail.com.


 
Linked up at:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment