Monday 27 January 2014

Orange, orange and more orange!

This weekend (and to be honest most of Friday) was dedicated to orange! I had a customer who ordered an orange bathrobe, with orange trim and matching orange slippers. Typically I make all my bathrobes in white and use a contrasting trim but I thought this sounded fun so off I went. Sadly after the 3rd store confirmed there was no orange terrycloth in the area I was almost ready to give up. But my husband went online and tracked some down at a store on my way home, a little terrycloth miracle if you will! :)

The sewing was straight forward and I was so happy with the results...I may even try some more colors for the etsy shop this year!


 
So it wasn't exactly sewing for my kids....but I still think it was a great start to Kid's Clothing Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment